Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Got My Submission Video Ready for the Pepsi Refresh Everything Grant Program

I got my submission video ready and uploaded to you-tube. Next month I am going to apply for the grant, so I will update when the voting starts. I am so excited about the opportunity to make my lifelong dream a reality on a bugger level than I ever imagined. I look forward to meeting new people, forming friendships, educating our youth , learning, getting my hands into the Earth....so many things! I have a couple of folks interested in being a part of this, both of which have excellent skill-sets to add to the community:) I hope that I can rally a tremendous amount of support to make this into a reality. Thank you in advance from the bottom of my heart for supporting me. Voting will be every day for two weeks....each person can vote up to ten times per day. There are lots of great project ideas up for voting. Please circulate the video after you check it out and get everyone on board! Everyone have a fantastic day!

here's the link to my video: copy&paste
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiqd5qo6xW4

No comments:

Post a Comment